It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:56 am Advanced search

Just want to say Hello.

Moderator: administrator

Just want to say Hello.

Postby TillyBod » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:47 pm

I drop a leave a response whenever I like a article on a website or if I have something to valuable to contribute to the conversation. Usually it's triggered by the fire displayed in the article I read. And on this post This is IT o Post a new topic. I was moved enough to drop a thought ;) I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or does it seem like some of these comments appear like left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on additional social sites, I'd like to keep up with everything new you have to post. Would you make a list all of your communal pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Feel free to visit my page ... advertising networks in Bgp
TillyBod

Return to Volunteers